- 4 Paneton soft rolls
- 400 g premium beef mince
- 1 courgette grated (beetroot or carrots are great too)
- 1 garlic clove finely grated
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs (parsley, mint etc) finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 100 g butter (to toast buns)
Toppings – we used cheese melted into the burger, tomato, lettuce, pickles and relish.
- In a large bowl add all patty ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Divide into 4 balls, shape and press down to size and chill while preparing the toppings.
- Cook in a hot pan till cooked through. (you can add the cheese at this point, to let it melt)
- Cut soft rolls in half
- Heat 100g butter in a fry pan and place rolls cut side down and cook till golden and toasted and soaked up all the butter.
- Generously fill your buns with Pattie and fillings. Enjoy