Paneton Bakery par-baked breads are for anytime, anywhere!
With our range of par-baked breads, you become the baker at home. We do the making and some of the baking - you just have to finish them off in the oven. Put on your apron, pre-heat your oven, open the pack and in up to 15 minutes, you have fresh hot bread that smells like France.
- Take your par-baked bread with you as a perfect accompaniment for your meal at the beach, bach or on the boat
- All par-baked products can be frozen and used later
- It's all about the taste, no fuss, very convenient
- Place the par-baked breads on a baking tray
- Bake in a hot oven at 180°C for 12 to 15 minutes until lightly brown and crusty on the outside
- Store par-baked breads in a cool dry place for up to 5 days or keep frozen at -18°C