Discover Paneton's range of savoury and sweet mini pastries, ready for you to bake straight from the freezer! Great for that unexpected guest - morning coffee, brunch or even for a dessert treat. Our pastries come in a handy resealable packet, so just use what you need for now and keep the rest in the freezer for another day.
Mini pastries par-baked at Paneton
Our "Ready to Bake" mini pastries are par-baked at Paneton: basically, we do the making, and you do the baking at home whenever you want. There is no proving or rising needed! Just preheat the oven to 180°C, and bake your pastries for 12 to 15 minutes.
Our range include danishes, swirls and twisties
- Sweet flavours include raspberry, blueberry, chocolate and cinnamon
- Savoury flavours include spinach and feta, and ham and cheese
You get the look and feel of being the baker yourself, you get the smell of the bakery in your own home.
- Remove mini pastries from packet
- Place them on a baking tray line with non-stick baking paper
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown
- Optional: dust with icing sugar while still warm