Pumpkin, goats cheese and sage pizza
- 1 Paneton large pizza rounds
- 2 Tbs Creme fraiche
- 1 Tbs Tomato paste
- 1/4 cup Grated cheese
- 100 g Goats cheese
- 400 g Cubed pumpkin
- 1 sml Bunch of fresh sage
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pre heat oven to 200'.
- Line a baking dish and place pumpkin cubes in, cover with tinfoil and bake until tender – approximately 30 minutes.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and place pizza bases on top.
- Spread creme fraiche over the base, then tomato paste.
- Sprinkle grated cheese, then pumpkin, goats cheese and sage
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden.