Paneton Tex-Mex sausage rolls
- 1 Paneton Flaky Pastry
- 1 pack good quality beef sausages
- 1 tin black beans drained
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g tasty cheese
- 1 egg for egg wash
- Preheat the oven to 185'. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl – squeeze sausage filling, grated carrot, spices and black beans, then mix together using your hands until well combined.
- Cut pastry into two, then put filling down the middle of each piece.
- Push in the cubes of cheese along what will be the bottom of the roll.
- Fold over one side of pastry, wash-egg along the second and then fold that over to cover the filling.
- Place on baking tray – fold side down then wash with egg mix and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the pastry is cooked and golden.