Broccoli and chorizo pizza
- 1 Paneton large pizza base
- 2 Tbs creme fraiche cream cheese or sour cream also works
- 1/2 broccoli head,
- 2 small chorizo sticks
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180'.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and add chopped broccoli. Cook till just tender. Drain and set aside.
- Slice chorizo finely.
- On a lined baking tray, place your pizza base and spread with creme fraiche and half the mozzarella.
- Add broccoli, chorizo, remaining mozzarella and seasoning.
- Bake until golden brown – approximately 10-15 minutes.