Pastry&Co Green sausage rolls
- 1 Pastry&Co flaky pastry roll
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 onion
- 3 silverbeet leaves or spinach leaves
- 1 large bunch of mint
- 1 tso salt and pepper
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 185'. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Finley dice onion and saute until tender – allow to cool.
- In a food processor, finely pulse remaining ingredients until combined, add onion and pulse till roughly smooth.
- Cut pastry in half lengthwise, spoon filling into the middle and smooth down to be an even shape. Fold over pastry sides to cover the filling.
- Place fold side down on a baking tray, then brush with oat milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the pastry is golden.