Some say the breakfast galette is a must-have to end a perfect weekend. Savoury or sweet, take a new twist on brekky with a galette! Our pick is this Mexican breakfast galette, fresh and crusty at the same time with our Flaky Pastry and Tio Pablo Salsa Ranchera. Bon appétit!
Mexican Breakfast Galette
- 1 roll Paneton flaky pastry
- Tio Pablo Salsa Ranchera
- 6 eggs
- 1 avocado or 2
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander
- 1 spring onion sliced
- Preheat the oven at 200°C
- Line baking tray with baking paper
- Slice a 2cm border around the edge of your pastry rectangle
- Place a sheet of baking paper in top of the inside tart and weigh this down with a baking tray
- Bake for 15 minutes then remove the tray and paper
- Spread the salsa over the inside and bake until pastry is golden
- While the galette base is cooking, fry eggs ready to assemble with remaining ingredients
- You can dollop more salsa and add sour cream for a creamyfinish!