A little decadence to brighten up your weekend baking.
Pain au chocolat pudding
- 8 petit pain au chocolat (baked)
- 75 ml milk
- 200 ml cream
- 50 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- whipped cream to serve
- Preheat oven to 150'. Grease baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together milk, cream, sugar, eggs.
- Place baked pain au chocolat into baking dish and pour custard mix over and allow to rest in fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes (until custard has just set)
- To serve, dust with icing sugar and a dollop of whipped cream