Family Pie – spinach, potato and feta
- 1 Roll Paneton Flaky Pastry
- 2 Potatoes
- 2 cups Spinach or silverbeet
- 100 g Feta
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200'.
- Peel and slice potatoes and boil until tender. Allow to cool while preparing the rest.
- Grease pie tin with butter and line with pastry bottom
- Finely chop spinach and add to a large bowl with crumbled feta.
- Add eggs and milk and mix well.
- Pour into the pastry bottom and top with pastry lid.
- Bake until golden and pastry cooked.