Carrot, Feta and Caramelised Onion Tarte Tatin
- 1 Roll Paneton Flaky Pastry
- 8 Carrots Peeled and cut in half.
- 1/2 cup Caramelised onion jam
- 100 g feta
- Fresh thyme to finish
- Preheat oven to 200".
- Cut pastry into a disk to fit oven proof fry pan.
- Par boil carrots until tender. Dry off well.
- Place carrots cut side down in a pan a fry with butter to caramelise. Then spoon onion jam over the top and pastry, tucking the edges in and under.
- Bake in oven until pastry is golden and puffed up.
- Once cooked and ready to turn out, place a large plate over pan and flip over. Top with crumbled feta and thyme leaves. A drizzle of honey is nice too.