Reuben on Barley
- 2 slices Paneton Barley Bread
- 2 Tbs butter
- 200 grams Pastrami
- 1/4 cup sauerkraut
- 2 Tbs Schmack burger sauce Pepper&me
- 1 slice Swiss Cheese
- Butter both slices of Paneton Barley bread.
- Spread Schmack burger sauce on the bottom slice of barley bread (not the buttered side, that's for frying). Layer pastrami, pile on the sauerkraut, add the cheese and finally top slice of barley bread.
- In a non stick frypan, toast sandwich on each side until golden brown. Eat immediately!