Pumpkin, chickpea, silverbeet and feta sausage rolls recipe
- 1 roll Paneton Flaky Pastry
- 400g can chickpeas (drained & rinsed)
- 1 1/2 cups roasted pumpkin
- 1 cup silverbeet
- 1 onion
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 g feta (crumbled)
- Preheat oven to 200".
- In a food processor add onion and blitz till finely chopped. Add roast pumpkin, chickpeas, silverbeet, parsley, carrot, paprika, salt and blitz till well combined. Mix through crumbled feta.
- Cut pastry in half lengthwise and spoon mix onto middle section. Fold pastry over and cut to size (you will make 8 large rolls or 16 smaller).
- Place onto a lined baking try - fold side down. Bake for 30 minute or until golden brown.