Made using one roll of flaky pastry and 6 apples, this will feed 8-12 people happily!
Apple and Cinnamon Galette
- 1 Paneton Flaky Pastry
- 6 apples (cored and thinly sliced with skin on)
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180'. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Arrange apples on pastry, overlapping each slice a little.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and sprinkle over apples.
- Bake for 40 minutes until pastry has cooked under apples.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.